On a typical day, Jack requests I read 'The Going To Bed Book' to him at least 8 times (at ALL hours of the day). He thinks the book is hilarious. I mean who exercises AFTER they take a bath in one big tub? serious silliness.
AGAIN!
fortunately, this kid LOVES other books too. I love this kid for many reasons, but his love of literature (and pictures of animals) sure makes my heart glad!
where is the chicken, jack?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, he looks so grown up!
Jacob LOVED that book!!! Micah is a morning book boy so I want to buy him the good morning book!
Jack is adorable!!
We totally have that On The Farm book and my boys love it. Matthew isn't into books yet, at least for not very long periods of time. It is so fun to see Jack growing. :) Thanks for sharing him.
Post a Comment