6/2/10

15 Months

Don't worry, I'll stop counting the months when he turns 2. Once I heard a parent describe her "32 month old". Um, ya, lady that's... (hold on a second....carry the one..)...2 and a half years. Then there was the other parent I heard speaking about her "6 month year old". Come on people. But, maybe neither of those are quite as bad as the young women who was anxiously waiting to find out if her sister was having a boy or a girl to then determine if she was going to be an 'aunt or an uncle'.... really????

ANYWAY.

Jack Jack. He's so cute. A few weeks ago he started pointing at himself whenever someone said Jack Jack. Self realization is great step. He isn't walking yet, but what he 'lacks' (I don't really consider it lacking) in the walking realm he makes up for by talking. BOY does he ever talk! Yesterday, I wrote out all the words he says regularly and the list was up to 31 words! Even though he frequently says 'chicken', 'eye', 'airplane', and 'Opi"... he still calls me 'Baba'. I got a 'Mama' out of him on Mother's Day of all days, but he's resorted back to 'Baba'. I'm cool with it.

DSC_0926


In other news, I'm training for a half marathon. Yep. I'm crazy.

1 comment:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Rylee walked at 16 months and Kai walked at 15 months...