8/13/09

Project

Before motherhood, it was easy to spend hours at my art desk. Creating something colorful or weird to fill up a little wall space was often my downtime hobby of choice. Now in the thick of motherhood, I still try to tickle my artistic fancy at least every now and then. My latest creation, a collage of green, now hangs (a bit crookedly) in the hallway bathroom. Hopefully I can fill up more canvas before 2009 falls asleep.

DSC_0688

3 comments:

Elizabeth Lemon said...

Yay for creativity! It is so important to continue nurturing yourself once in a while when you're a mother. We are last on the totem pole, but it doesn't have to feel like that :)

Penny Arnold said...

Linz,
That looks so good! And soon your refrig. is going to be filled with art work from your sweet Jack. I love it!
Pen

Erin McDonald said...

I love the collage! very cool! and very creative! how fun! I am going to have to try it out!