5/26/11

For those who like hockey.

So my sister is a big Vancouver Canucks fan.  And when I say big, I actually mean small compared to my Canadian cousin Rachel.  But, anyway she's a big fan and so is Jack.  He likes to jump in on the fun with a loud, "Go Snucsks!".  The boy can properly pronounce "Hippopotamus", however "Canucks" is difficult and it always comes out as "Snucsks".

Because my little brother got married on Saturday (YAY!) we had lots of our super awesome Canadian relatives in town.  And with Vancouver in the Stanley Cup playoffs there was lots of hockey talk going on.  By the end of their visit Jack had added "Game DAY!" to his hockey vocabulary, however was still cutely saying "Go Snucsks!".

Two nights ago driving home in the car I heard him saying this to himself:

"Snucsks. No."
"Snucsks.  No."
"Nucks.  No."
"CAnucks."
"Canucks!"
"Mama!  Canucks!"

1 comment:

Auntie Andrea said...

major auntie love!!!!!