~In response to an overwhelming amount of diesel exhaust coming from the truck in front of us on the freeway Jack said, "Smells like...smells like lawnmowers!"
~We support a girl through World Vision from Indonesia name Somali. After our morning prayers Jack wanted to add something I forgot. Jack said, "Mommy I want to pray for Smolly." ... "Dear Lord, Gank you for Smolly. Watch over her. Keep her safe. Amen."
~I asked Jack to put on his shorts and then left the room. A few mins passed and then Jack found me wearing his shorts on his head. He exclaimed, "A shorts toque!" (For those non-Canadians out there a toque is a beanie). Next time I will be more specific as to the correct location of the shorts.
2 comments:
Lindsay, you have one of the most intellectually gifted children I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!!! He is just the cutest ever. Thank you for sharing many of his adventures!
That is so sweet :) Last night Matthew (he turned 2 the day you posted this) knelt down, folded his arms, put his head down on and said a sweet little spontaneous prayer. The only word I understood was "AMEN!" but he was just beaming when he got up. I love seeing the light in a child's eyes when they know they are doing a good thing.
Post a Comment