Good intentions don't build houses and neither do they keep blogs updated. Usually I just don't feel like writing. But there comes a point when you step it up and give your three readers an update!
So, what have we been up to?
4 comments:
Auntie Andrea
said...
oh my dang... of all the pics you have of me... eww ha
Linz... Jack is just way too cute! And I loved all of the action shots... especially at In-N-Out! :) I have been thinking about you all week and will try and call tomorrow! :)
4 comments:
oh my dang... of all the pics you have of me... eww ha
sweet pics! his face looking at those lollipops is priceless! Ha! blessings :)
Linz... Jack is just way too cute! And I loved all of the action shots... especially at In-N-Out! :) I have been thinking about you all week and will try and call tomorrow! :)
oh my goodness he is just precious! i can't wait to meet sweet jack and have him compliment MY shoes!
Post a Comment