Jack is almost 3 months! At times I feel like being in the delivery room was AGES ago, but usually I wake up thinking, 'Did this kid grow overnight?'. As of yesterday, here are the unofficial (my-bathroom-scale-doesn't-work-or-at-least-I-don't-usually-like-what-it-says) statistics:
weight: 13 lbs
length: 25.5"

He melts my heart.
1 comment:
okay, so I'm laughing here because of the quilt Jack is lying on... I guess you mentioning labor did it for me or something, but it totally looks like a UTERUS, complete with ovaries to the side and fallopian tubes! lol!
but yes, it's amazing how quickly they grow! I remember thinking how big (he was tiny) Brent was at 3 months: he was like 23" and 10 1/2 lbs or so, which is how big I was when I was BORN! Of course then I called my mom to apologize for being 2 weeks late and 2 lbs heavier than any of her other babies.
Post a Comment