I have: -sipped delicious iced tea -vacuumed the house -read a chapter in A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson -done 30 push ups -finished two loads of laundry -most importantly, played with Jack and captured this:
I would say you are doing AWESOME at updating your blog! For me it seems to go in spurts. One month I'll have 10 posts or more and another only 2 or 3.
Baby Jack is sooooooo cute. :) And wow, they grow the speed of light, don't they?
I love that your cat discovered the sink as a place to curl up so perfectly!
Seeing all the great fireman daddy pictures made me remember a good movie we saw recently. I think it was called Fireproof...yep, that was it. Its acting is on the cheesy side of things, but it's got a great message.
1 comment:
I would say you are doing AWESOME at updating your blog! For me it seems to go in spurts. One month I'll have 10 posts or more and another only 2 or 3.
Baby Jack is sooooooo cute. :) And wow, they grow the speed of light, don't they?
I love that your cat discovered the sink as a place to curl up so perfectly!
Seeing all the great fireman daddy pictures made me remember a good movie we saw recently. I think it was called Fireproof...yep, that was it. Its acting is on the cheesy side of things, but it's got a great message.
Post a Comment