These are the nicknames I call Jack. I even have nicknames for his nicknames. He may never learn his real name because of me. Hmmm...
Scoobie (or, Scoob)
Sweet Pea
Peanut
Monkey Boy (or, Monks)
Giggle Monster
Poop Machine
Little Guy
Big Guy
(I should throw "Medium Guy" in here to be fair)
Buddy (or, Bud-buds)
Mister Man
Wow, I am officially annoying.
4 comments:
Well, I call Matthew more than three. I also call him Little Buddy, Dude, Mister, etc. I had about 9 billion names for Garrett. I think, maybe, the second kid of the same gender gets less nicknames. I mean, I don't want to repeat the same ones I use with Garrett. And he let's me know when I accidentally switch it up. :-)
Scoobie is my favorite. :)
Hey Linds!
Your baby is too cute! Thanks for finding me! Keep in touch, ok? Or else...Love ya, Pen
Hey...one more thing. Looking back on your older posts you show Jack playing in his room. I noticed his crib looks very similar to Keira's. Million Dollar Baby? Just wait until he is teething...not so pretty. :) Pen
Post a Comment