1/11/11

Christmas Events & Such

Thankfully I have my husband to remind me otherwise I'd probably forget to plug my brain in every morning.  He notified me this evening that I had failed to post any Christmas pictures.  It is 1-11-11 after all and Christmas was last year, so you'd better hurry it up little lady.... your three readers are waiting.

Here they are...

First we have Christmas at Station 1 - Jack meets the infamous man in red
DSC_1131


Clearly he's happy about the situation
DSC_1135


Family picture, duh.
DSC_1143

My handsome boys
DSC_1129

This is way more fun than Santa
DSC_1140

Visiting Daddy at Station 3 for his birthday dinner (Christmas Eve)
DSC_0959
DSC_0963


There is much more to come, but I'll probably forget...

1 comment:

Kirstin Boeken said...

Well as I am apparently 33% of your reading audience (just kidding I know you have way more) I love seeing the pictures. Derek and Jack together are the most precious sight!!! Absolutely adorable. We couldn't even get Maddox close to Santa this year without him clinging to me in desperation. Oh well, next year.