1/28/11

Mustache Train

Jack likes mustaches.  He likes them so much that he sees them in everything.  A leaf that fell from a tree, a leaf mustache!  A icky smudge on the fridge...he pointed to it and said 'MUSTACHE!'.  And the other day he did this...

3 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

That is so funny! When I was little, I associated mustaches with "bad guys" and was deathly afraid of my Uncle Gary... Wouldn't go near the poor guy!!! Any time we'd go somewhere, I'd ask, "Do they have a mustache?"

Kirstin Boeken said...

Ah, I think this is great! Do they sell those kiddie shaving kits with the fake razors perhaps with a thomas the train theme? He is probably too young for that, but it would be funny!!! If there is a shaving kit out there for a train, I would think this would be it!

Courtney said...

Linz! How in the world is he so cute? I love it! And of course, the probing questions that his mom asks... "Do you have to shave a train mustache?" No wonder he's brilliant! His mom makes him think! :)