Here's some more Christmas...this time at our house.
Jack is up & waiting for Daddy to get home from work

All of us!

Let's try that again... (but, let's not discuss my hair)

Jack opening presents...All the while exclaiming "Like it! Like it!"



So, Derek wanted me to open my present last. It was a big diaper box full of little wrapped presents. The first was...

then there was this...

clearly my husband has a sense of humor
then there was this...

I was laughing so hard from all of the other gifts... toilet paper, a car magazine, a coat hanger... that I just about cried when I opened the iPad. Derek is the best!
2 comments:
You don't realize how hard it is to explain things until it's actually time... If found myself trying to explain why we don't water the top of plants and that the plants roots are kind of like our mouths that take in the nutrients... and to feed our feet would be kind of like watering the top of the plant...
Anyway, congrats on the awesome ipad!!!!!!
~Kellee
Seriously Kellee that's a tough one...plant watering, who knew? So funny!
Post a Comment