4/26/11

Bottom

A few days ago Jack and I were skipping around the backyard when I noticed a grasshopper.  In the interest of science I like to point out every living thing to Jack.  In this case I intended to point it out to him and then squish it.  It is a destructive plant-eating insect you know.  Well, as I was in the process of stepping on the beast, I lost my footing and completely fell on my bottom.  Jack thought this was very funny.  I assumed the whole thing was seen by no one, except the boy, and I soon forgot about it.

Until this morning.

We were eating breakfast when Jack looked at me with a smirk and randomly said, "Mommy fell on bottom.  So funny.  Take a picture."

Take a picture??

1 comment:

soblessed2be said...

:) Can you believe their little memories!? :) "OH YEA...I do remember that now that you mention it, Honey."