4/19/11

Untitled (therefore actually titled) April Post

Jack frequently pretends he is a fireman.  Obviously our boy doesn't realize there are other employment opportunities available to him due to the influence of his Firefighter Daddy, Chief Papa, and Engineer Uncle.

























________________

April is Frozen Yogurt Month, or so I've decided.  There are many excuses reasons to enjoy FroYo daily often:
"I have a sore throat"
"I have a sudden dietary need for live cultures"
"It's hot outside"
"It's hot somewhere"
"It's Tuesday"
















_______________

Jack momentarily forgot about his firefighter aspirations when he donned Derek's cowboy hat, found in the clutter of spring cleaning.  But, as you can see by the bored look on his face, his fascination didn't last long.

3 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Um Derek owns a cowboy hat????? Oh and super adorable pics of Jack as always!!!!! Cutie face!!!!

Unknown said...

Derek owns a cowboy hat, from a momentary lapse in desirable style judgement. But hey, I own a pickup truck, I may need a cowboy hat one day

Penny Arnold said...

That's so funny! I caught the daily fro-yo bug too!