By the number of hits I get on my blog daily, it seems as though mysterious people are looking for an update from my previous post. The more likely scenario, however, is that people accidently find my blog and don't really need an update so I should ignore those stats. Anyhow for the three real live people who actually were wondering here's where I'm at:
I saw my PCP (primary doctor) two weeks ago and he told me I need to see a Hematologist (Blood Specialist) before I can be referred to a Perinatologist.
Yesterday I got the referral to see Hematologist.
Yesterday I called the Hematologist to make an appointment and was informed that my blood work was too old (done in Feb) and I need to get it redone (insert frustration).
So, we're back in square one.
I'll probably get my blood drawn this week for new testing.
My bold prayer is that the new blood work will show no abnormalities at all. Wouldn't that be awesome?
4 comments:
I read your blog!!! And that would be the kind of awesomeness that someone as awesome as you deserve. I miss you and look forward to the day when I can read on your blog about how all of the long, frustrating road blocks that have been placed in front of you with this situation have been navigated through and you have the answers you need to overcome this struggle.
What an awesome day that will be!!!
Kara
Yes it would be awesome! Praying right along with you. :)
too funny! I am #3 commenting... haha
yes it would be awesome and a great part of your testimony to say "Jesus can do ANYTHING!" woo-hoo! praying for you!
I believe Jesus can change your year, your month, your week, your day, your MOMENT!
Here's hoping! :)
(see? more than 3 readers - we really *do* like you, we do, we do!)
Post a Comment