Friends,
I just wanted to notify the presses that we're still alive. Totally insanely busy, but alive. That is the reason for my extended absence. Our house closes escrow next week, so almost every day of the last few weeks have been filled with boxing things up and cleaning and boxing things up and wishing we had less junk. Selling our house is part of our 2012-be-100%-debt-free goal that we've almost attained. So YAY for that!
I've also seen three doctors in the last three weeks and probably one more in the next two weeks. More to write on that later when I get a chance. Not anything earth shattering to report. I admire my friends who have vowed to write more, create more, and work out more in 2012, but so far that isn't happening for me. My desire was to create a page a day in my altered book as a daily creative project but it's day five and I got nothing. Let's hope February is full of free time.
Love,
Lindsay
1 comment:
You're awesome. That is all.
Post a Comment