Jack turned two today. I'm not sure if this is interesting to you, but had it been a leap year when he was born, Jack would celebrate his birth on February 29th. Anyway our sweet little boy is two. We had originally planned to take him to Legoland, but found out that it's closed on Tuesdays. Instead we enjoyed a leisure morning of pancakes and whipped cream then jumped in the truck and drove to the snow for some
sledding trash-can-lid-ing like we did last year. Lots of fun!
I'd really like to write more about his two-ness, however I'm completely exhausted so I'll will write more later.
Two years ago...
One year ago...
Today...
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack Jack!!!!!
Happy Wonderful Birthday number TWO!!!!!
I think Mommy and Daddy should have chocolate cake all over their faces, too!
Happy Birthday Jack! What's with the no coats? Silly California people. ;) Brent missed the a leap year birth by 12.5 hours. He turned 7 on the 28th.
Post a Comment